Thursday 4 November 2010

Geek Christmas Gift Ideas

Geek Christmas Gift Ideas: "

Previously, I’ve done a couple posts with some Christmas geek gift ideas based on things that I wanted or had already bought or was buying for Christmas. They’ve proven to be very popular, so I thought I’d do the same again.


1. The geek gift this year: The Geek Calendar. From £12.90


The calendar is raising money for libel reform and includes a ton of awesome geeks including Jonathan Ross, Chris Addison, Simon Singh, Ben Goldacre, Aleks Krotoski and Brian and myself.


2. A couple of mugs for you to give to your favourite nerd.

Periodic Table mug £5.99


Pac Man mug £5.99


3. I love this! I may have to get one for myself…

Lego Keychain Torch £5.99


4. These are perfect for both kids and geeky grown ups.

Giant LEGO Brick Storage From £8.00


5. Know someone who loves their iPhone just a bit too much? They’ll love these.

iPhone App Fridge Magnets £9.00


6. These are perfect for any grumpy, emo, music-loving teenager. Or me.

Skull & Cross Bones earbuds £12


7. These are one of the coolest things I’ve seen in a long time. Stickers for your laptop computer that make it look a bit like a vintage typewriter.

Vintage Typewriter Keyboard Stickers £14.95


8. This is practical and geeky. A laptop sleeve that looks like it’s a normal old envelope.

Stealth Laptop Sleeve £16.99


9. I’ve had this on my Geek Christmas list before, but it’s so cool, I decided to add it again.

Periodic Table Shower Curtain £24.99


10. This is so far beyond geeky that it has firmly entered dork territory.

Star Wars bathrobe £49.99

"

No comments:

Post a Comment